Saturday, February 14, 2009

Allergies Are Reducing My Energy and Making Me Feel Tired

A few years ago I had contact with the problems with allergies. One problem is that my allergies are a reduction in my energy and I feel tired. In addition, I had a nasal discharge. Then I got two solutions, solved my problem.

One day I read about all the benefits of drinking 8 glasses of water per day. The article mentions how they have fewer headaches, you more energy, reduce fatigue and other symptoms of allergy.

I had to try it!

I started to drink 8 glasses of water per day. Within three days, the miracle happened.

The nose, which has struggled for years has disappeared! I have the freedom to be a fabric that I went.

That is not everything, in my opinion, I slept better and could sleep less. More energy, less sleep! It is hard to beat! :) The water reduces the fatigue and my tiredness.

The first step to reduce the fatigue of allergies to drink about 8 glasses of water per day. Do not settle for coffee or carbonated beverages, drink liquids, pure nature.

But soon a different solution for my problem. In my opinion, duvet pillow, I slept with allergies come. This pillow is 20 years and can be a real feathers. I do not know, but if I did not have pillows, more water to drink (but do to excess energy).

If allergies are the reduction of energy consumption and increasing fatigue, drink more water and try to avoid, if possible, the source of the allergy

No comments:

Post a Comment